Monday, February 22, 2010

Adventures In Moving; Going To Coloroado With Next To Nothing.

So when I move in a few days I will be leaving with a few clothes, important mementos, some books and my computer. Pretty much everything else will either be lost or staying here in storage. When I get to Denver I will have no furniture, nothing for a kitchen, nothing at all. I even had to sell my TV. It sucks. I am feeling a bit badly about it, but as long as we have a place to stay I guess I'll just have to get all new (or used) stuff. Anxiety abounds, and yet...I feel hopeful, and more than a bit excited. This has been an interesting journey and it still isn't over. I am hoping that everything goes smoothly and that we get to Denver with no problem. All I can do is keep my fingers crossed.

I really do try to stay positive, and I'm hoping that we get what we need... Positivity really works, right?

3 comments:

A Good Moroccan said...

I'm sure positivity will work.

Lady Euphoria Deathwatch said...

Hi Velvet,

I'm sending positive energy your way. Good luck!

Hugs, Euphoria

Velvet Cyberpunk said...

I always try to be positive, it helps a lot even when everything seems terrible and negative. Thank you both for your kind comments.