Thursday, February 25, 2010

Awww Hell...

So we have been delayed yet again. I made the reservation for the van yesterday. We get to Bakersfield and discover that we need a credit card to secure the rental. Jason's credit card doesn't have much money on it so it is declined, and for whatever reason they won't accept a debit card...great. We try to get someone to use their card and she agreed initially but then backed out for reasons that aren't really that clear, and so now we're stuck until Sunday because the money won't go on Jason's card until Saturday. Joy!

Yep, a streak of good luck would be really really welcomed right about now... please?

2 comments:

Lady Euphoria Deathwatch said...

Hi Velvet,

I feel so bad for you. I know what it is like to have your plans fall through in the middle.

I hope you can climb out and have a better time afterward for the trouble.

Still sending you good energy.

Hugs, Euphoria

Velvet Cyberpunk said...

Thank you. I appreciate the positive energy. I'm hoping that things are much better for us in Denver.