So we have been delayed yet again. I made the reservation for the van yesterday. We get to Bakersfield and discover that we need a credit card to secure the rental. Jason's credit card doesn't have much money on it so it is declined, and for whatever reason they won't accept a debit card...great. We try to get someone to use their card and she agreed initially but then backed out for reasons that aren't really that clear, and so now we're stuck until Sunday because the money won't go on Jason's card until Saturday. Joy!
Yep, a streak of good luck would be really really welcomed right about now... please?