Wednesday, May 12, 2010

When you just can't decide...

I really should have named this blog Krazy Quilt or something similar. I have so many different and varied ideas for blog entries that I find it difficult to settle on a theme. I also find myself unable to pick one and therefore unable to write in my blog. I guess a wealth of ideas is better than having none, but really to me it's the same thing. It's like being so hungry that everything on the menu looks good and you just can't decide. I think I shall make a list and just go down and tick off the blogs as I go. That seems like the best idea. Ah writing, my joy and my curse....

4 comments:

Lady Euphoria Deathwatch said...

Hi Velvet,

No matter what you talk about, it's good to hear from you again.

Hugs, Euphoria

Velvet Cyberpunk said...

Aw, Thanks Lady! I am always happy to see you too. I think I will be posting more entries from now on. I actually made a list and am just going to tick them off as I go.

*hug*

samax said...

just write everything! You are the theme!

智琳 said...

IS VERY GOOD